Gesto Cottage - self catering holiday accommodation on Waternish, Isle of Skye, Scotland
Here are a selection of comments from our Guestbook:
- Had a superb week - as always when we come to Gesto Cottage! Fish restaurant A+!! What could be better, a 1 min walk back home! Workshop gallery down the beach well worth a visit.
- Magical Skye. Good weather. Cozy Cottage. Log Fire. Wonderful 1st visit, hope to be back.
- Great Cottage, relaxing week, 10 years since we were here, it's been wonderful to be back - Many Thanks!!
- Blue skies, lovely walks, comfortable cottage making a very relaxing time. Seafood restaurant delicious! Dogs loved the bay. See you next year sometime.
- Lovely cottage, best equipped ever! Made to feel very welcome. Fabulous scenery & blessed with excellent weather most of the week. Thanks.
- Wonderful cottage, warm & cozy. Very well equipped - lovely location, couldn't be better! Weather great - no rain at all. Inn very good for food. Well worth the long journey.
- Wonderful place for a family holiday - toys appreciated by the younger members of family! Cottage warm and welcoming and the Isle of Skye a delight in all ways.
- Returned to Gesto as promised, with extended family this time! First real family holiday and it was lovely. Coal fire lovely & cozy - especially during the 3am feed. Beach at Talisker Bay absolutely stunning & well worth a visit.
- Thank you for having us and for sharing a "little piece of heaven". Hope to see you again.
- Best ever! Lots of sunshine, kids swimming in sea!! Good fishing at Milovaig pier &s rocks. Excellent local eating places.
- Had a lovely week in this beautiful + comfortable cottage.
- Lovely cottage in a beautiful place. Can't wait to return. RUNRIG GU BRAITH!
- Cozy cottage - wonderful coal fire. Had a wonderful holiday (good weather, walked, ate and slept)
- Beautiful setting and ideal for relaxing/touring etc. Pub & restaurant highly recommended. Great holiday!